This evening we drove out to springville to check out the campsite for our ward camp out. It's very nice, and if the weather stays decent we'll be in for a lot of fun! I brought the camera so...
How fun, I want to go. I love camping... I can't even remember the last time I went camping.. unless the back yard in the tent count? I don't think so. I love Joseph's crazy face. Love MOM
Thanks for the love Jess! I want to say a (very) early happy birthday in case I get all caught up in being a mom and stuff. But- I'm thinking about you already. Hope this birthday is a little less crazy than the last. Preferably without any crazy house guests ruining all your plans ;) Hope you are all doing well. I was wishing I had Dr. Reece around the corner from us still for this past Friday. Maybe we'll make a move to Utah next...who knows?!
5 comments:
How fun, I want to go. I love camping... I can't even remember the last time I went camping.. unless the back yard in the tent count? I don't think so. I love Joseph's crazy face. Love MOM
So does the phone work? Are you guys gonna be able to go?
Thanks for the love Jess! I want to say a (very) early happy birthday in case I get all caught up in being a mom and stuff. But- I'm thinking about you already. Hope this birthday is a little less crazy than the last. Preferably without any crazy house guests ruining all your plans ;) Hope you are all doing well. I was wishing I had Dr. Reece around the corner from us still for this past Friday. Maybe we'll make a move to Utah next...who knows?!
The phone works in certain spots. We'll see what the boss says.
Since you haven't posted again, I have to look at these pictures over and over.... How did you get Joseph's eyebrows to do that... did you tape them?
Love MOM
Post a Comment