Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Kindergarten

Isabel was so excited to start kindergarten, and today was the day. She wanted to make sure she was on time, and through the excitement I could tell she was just a little nervous. She asked me over and over, "well what are we going to do in kindergarten?" She is such a sweet girl. I hope she has tons of fun!
Here's the "first day outfit."
Here's Isabel with Mrs. Headman
Isabel walked in like she owned the place. She found her backpack cubbie, and then her desk, and settled right in. (She made sure I got a picture of her freshly painted finger nails.) Isabel has a few friends from pre-school in her class, which made her excited. She'll have a great time!













Love you big girl!

3 comments:

Washington Family said...

Awe, my Jordy started kindergarden too. How fun. Your kidos are sooo cute!! I see so much of you in them! We need to have a reunion with some girls camp chicks....

Kolob Canyon Realtor said...

Believe it or not I remember your first day.... you loved it too.

Love MOM

Buffy Dayton said...

She will LOVE Mrs. Headman! She is the best. Love the Brien Reagan or however you spell his name...."i before e???? uh..always!!!" "I bought two boxen of doughnuts"