Thursday, September 23, 2010

An amazing day!

Wow, this was an awesome day! I started the day off with sweet hugs and kisses from my husband Maurice, and all my sweet little darlings. Reece cleaned the kitchen to make sure everything looked lovely. After getting Max off to school, and kids to the sitter (thanks Sara), it was off to a delicious breakfast with wonderful friends at Kneaders. They had the most delicious french toast I've ever partaken of. "D-lish!"

Here's the girls. 5 of us celebrated a September birthday.
Celia and I share the same special day :)
After breakfast, I was able to go to the temple. What a great day to thank my Father in Heaven for blessing me with my life. I enjoyed the sweet peace that only he can give. I also got to take some pictures. What a beautiful (odd shaped) temple. I loved it!

After the temple, I chatted with Sara for a bit, and then went to get the kids from school. Watched my favorite Law and Order (I was so happy they weren't re-runs.) and waited for Reece to get home from work. Reece got home about 5. He walked in singing and carrying a ginormous chocolate cake. I had to ask him to stop singing because he's loosing his voice so it sounded terrible :). Love that guy! He took us all out to dinner, and then took me shopping to buy something I wanted.
The night ended with basketball which always makes me happy! I'm always so grateful to amazing friends and family who always make mine a very special day. Especially thankful for my parents who brought me into the world, and cared for me for all these years. What a huge calling in life to be a parent. "Thanks Dad, and Mom!"
One last thing, I had to photo journal all the yummy treats I got yesterday. All my favorites!











































(Try not to drool.)

3 comments:

Kelly Nordfelt said...

I am glad you had a fun day! You deserve it! I had fun being at breakfast with you ladies. Next time I will wear makeup so I don't look so...

Happy Birthday!

Veater Family said...

Fun fun fun!!

Reece said...

Yes, thanks to Jess' parents for bringing her into the world so we can have chocolate cake on September 22nd every year.