Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tooth fairy???

April 27th 2010
bottom right tooth ... M.I.A..

This boy, is adorable even with a tooth missing. Max came home from school with his tooth in an envelope. I asked him if it came out while he was eating, and he replied..."no mom, I twisted it and then yanked it!" Quite different then when I was loosing teeth. I was a wimp about the whole thing. Good job tough guy. He wanted to put it under his pillow, and try his luck. I told him that I wasn't sure if the tooth fairy would come all the way to our house for such a little tooth. He had faith, and put it under anyway. Love you Max!

2 comments:

Kolob Canyon Realtor said...

Won't be long he will be a toothless boy, Thanks honey,

The Zoo Keeper said...

That's a boy for ya! Kyle has twisted and pulled ever tooth he has lost! I'm a wimp about it! He is a cutie!