Oh my goodness, he looks bigger / taller since we saw him two weeks ago. They grow tooooo fast. Thanks so much for all you do to keep us up to date.Love MOM
Look at that big boy! You are nice to let him stand. I teach my boys to be sitters. (Less pee to clean up!)And about your housing drama, I about got an ulcer with it all. I am glad that you are finally in your house and that it is in my neighborhood. Tell father Nelson "Hello" from the Nordfelt's!
oh so old! I love all the pictures and updates. Hope you guys are settling in nicely and getting excited to see us in August ;)
K, so I guess I'm going to have to do this too!! Good job big boy!!
TOTALLY HILARIOUS!!!!
THe best is opening your blog to this entry and having Hakuna Matata start when you are reading about your king and his new throne!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh my goodness, he looks bigger / taller since we saw him two weeks ago. They grow tooooo fast. Thanks so much for all you do to keep us up to date.
Love MOM
Look at that big boy! You are nice to let him stand. I teach my boys to be sitters. (Less pee to clean up!)
And about your housing drama, I about got an ulcer with it all. I am glad that you are finally in your house and that it is in my neighborhood.
Tell father Nelson "Hello" from the Nordfelt's!
oh so old! I love all the pictures and updates. Hope you guys are settling in nicely and getting excited to see us in August ;)
K, so I guess I'm going to have to do this too!! Good job big boy!!
TOTALLY HILARIOUS!!!!
THe best is opening your blog to this entry and having Hakuna Matata start when you are reading about your king and his new throne!!!
Post a Comment