Mother dear I love you so!
The kids even got to go for a swim. (well a few swims)
I was sad not to be with Reece this weekend, he was on call for work and could not come. He was sweet and made a treasure hunt for me for mother's day. It was tough, but I finally found my gifts. I got a cool book called "THE REMARKABLE SOUL of a WOMAN" by Elder Uchtdorf. I also received an addition to my willow tree collection. I wasn't crazy about the one he picked out (bless his heart) so we went yesterday and got the one I wanted. Now it's complete.
2 comments:
It's amazing how Willow made these just for you, you have a beautiful family... you know what makes it that way? I do.
Love MOM
I am rereading this... and realize it says, thay I'm the one who makes your family beautiful... That is not what I meant to say (what a ding dong)I mean't to imply, that you and your husband working together, striving to follow the lords commandments, is what makes your family so beautiful.
Dumb mom
Post a Comment