Sunday, November 1, 2009

Woo hoo! CANDY!

This year Max wanted to be Luke Skywalker, so I told the other two that they should match. Here you have it:

Princess Leah, YODA, and Luke Skywalker
(so cute)
My mom made the Princess Leah, and Yoda. She is amazing with a needle and thread. Thank you mom! I have to admit that little "Jo-da" was the cutest!



We were lucky on Halloween day to have good friends that invited us to their ward trunk or treat. It was during the day. Nice and warm, good company, and lots of candy :)
Just a few pictures.

Here's a few Toiaivaos






















and a few Atuaias

























And of course my lil' pumpkins:

We also hit our neighborhood in the evening (as if we didn't have enough candy.) What a great Halloween. Time to put away our costumes and decorations for another year. Definitely some Good times!

2 comments:

Carpenter Column said...

Very cute! I will be posting whenever I can get my mind to concentrate that long and for my baby to allow it!

Washington Family said...

I love the idea and look of the costumes!! They all are so cute! I also love that "Joda" is a thumb sucker! Too cute! Taryn's my "tum tucka" too!