Well isn't this fun!!! We were blessed to be invited to our friends bonfire on Monday night for dinner and F.H.E. So much fun! I just took a bunch of random pictures to try and capture the fun.
These boys are definitely their daddy's boys!
"Bula-Bula"
And for the finale: Mmmmmmm Smores!
A big thank you to the Dayton's! In attendance: Daytons (of course), Nordfelts, Tuckers, Blacks, and Blackwells (minus Reece). We had an awesome time, and look forward to many more bonfires in the future! (wink, wink)
So fun huh?!?! I am glad it worked out especially because it was so spur of the moment you know? Poor Reece missed out. I am glad you still came with the kids though. I love a freaking bon fire, and it is official, you make the best smores ever!!!
1 comment:
So fun huh?!?! I am glad it worked out especially because it was so spur of the moment you know? Poor Reece missed out. I am glad you still came with the kids though. I love a freaking bon fire, and it is official, you make the best smores ever!!!
Post a Comment