I lost the charger for my camera, or should I say "misplaced." I'm sure I'll find it sooner or later, hopefully sooner.
Not much going on in the Blackwell house. Maximus got to go on a field trip at school to the pumpkin patch. Isabel will also get to go, her field trip is tomorrow, and she is so excited!!! She has been counting the days since Thursday, and when she woke up this morning to find out it was Sunday she was overwhelmed with joy. Not because she would get to go to primary today, but because today being Sunday meant that tomorrow was Monday, and she would be able to ride the bus on her long awaited field trip to the pumpkin patch. Cutest girl!
Max had his last football game of the season, I think over all he enjoyed the experience. After the game on Saturday, he acknowledged that his team had lost but then stated "sometimes it's not just about if you win the game, as long as you have a fun time, right mom?" I agreed and was pleased that he had learned the concept of having "fun" while playing sports. Now if only I could learn that we all might be a little happier After "mom plays basketball." Te-he. Anyhow, Max asked if he could play football again next year, and so it looks like tons more fun to come.
Today, I am going to attempt to make a robe for Max's Halloween costume. I am sure it will turn out fine, but if not I can always go shopping tomorrow. This year for Halloween the children will all be star wars characters. Max: Luke Skywalker, Isabel: Princess leah (who else), and Joseph: Yoda. I usually love to get into character with the children, but have not planned a costume, so unless by some divine intervention, I will probably be wearing my Tigger costume. I also want Reece to play along and be Chewbacca, but again...no costume.
Right now I am blogging (with no pictures...boo hoo) and trying to come up with a meal plan for the week. I love the fall weather, and being in Provo this year, instead of Henderson, we are really feeling the cool fall air. We also get to watch all the beautiful trees change colors...we love it! Fall is a great time to start making chili once a week again. My family loves some good home made chili over rice with cheese and sour cream on top, and of course frito scoops to shovel it in.
Trying to stay on task with the goals I have in life. Will continue to blog as a source of journaling, and hope that my family will have a way to look back on these in the future. Also I really don't like blogging with out my pictures so until I find that battery charger...
No comments:
Post a Comment