Can you believe it??? Our little max took the ball in for a touch down. His run was about half the length of the field, he was so excited! The team we played today was really good. Max scored one of the only two touchdowns. I don't even know what the final score was, but I think we lost by 1 touch down bringing the teams record to 1w, 2L.
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Football
Hey...I finally remembered my camera, and even with it around my neck I forgot to start taking pictures until half way through the game. Luckily I decided to take a video shot right on this next play:
Can you believe it??? Our little max took the ball in for a touch down. His run was about half the length of the field, he was so excited! The team we played today was really good. Max scored one of the only two touchdowns. I don't even know what the final score was, but I think we lost by 1 touch down bringing the teams record to 1w, 2L.
Max loves being on a "team." They are all first and second grade, and you can definitely tell by the way they act. :) Reece is the assistant coach, and he thinks it's really difficult to keep all the kids heads on the game. He still has fun (I think)
We have quite a few more games to come, so hopefully there will be lots more pictures.
Can you believe it??? Our little max took the ball in for a touch down. His run was about half the length of the field, he was so excited! The team we played today was really good. Max scored one of the only two touchdowns. I don't even know what the final score was, but I think we lost by 1 touch down bringing the teams record to 1w, 2L.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
untuck that boys shirt jess!
Sharley,
They have to have their shirts tucked in...
Yeah Max, you go, you fast little runner. Good Job. Love Grams
Awesome run! Nice touchdown Maximus!
We love flag football! Jacob is having a blast :) I keep forgetting my camera too! I'll try to get some pics at Mondays game :)
Well look at that! Max has your gene for being a sport pro. Lucky boy.
Awesome run Max... Our family loves football and looks like your dad is showing you how fun it is.
Post a Comment