I know that Isabel is a little goof ball, and this morning I was reminded of that when I asked her to hand me something.
"Isabel would you hand me my bra that's right behind you please?"
Iz looking around - "What?"
Me pointing behind her- "Right there behind you, that white thing."
Iz, now holdind the bra- "oh, this? I didn't know this was called a bra,...I thought this was called a booby cover."
Me laughing hysterically- "No Isabel that's not called a booby cover."
Love that girl!
3 comments:
haha... I love it!!!
you know, technically, that is really what it is, I even think that name suits the purpose better than a "BRA" What the heck is that?
I love these pictures! I love the "booby cover". And Buffy, I looked up Bra on Wikipedia. "A brassiere is an article of clothing that covers, supports, and elevates the breasts."
So Isabelle IS right!
Post a Comment