Sunday, August 16, 2009
Cuties!
Today we were invited to our friends house for dinner. (Nordfelts) While waiting to go, I decided to snap a few pics of the little darlings, who were so cute looking at a book with little Joe.
Here's my little Nursery boy. First time in the Nursery today.
Max, and Izzy...never to old for a good picture book!
Here's Isabel, teaching Joseph how to read. He really was trying to say every word that she was telling him.
Max got tired of reading with the "teacher" (Isabel). So he decided to play with a marble he found on the ground.
I just love my children. I love that they love each other, and that they are so willing to teach each other new and exciting things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Dear Jessie,
I love your blog. Thanks for keeping me posted.
Love MOM
miss those cute kids. hopefully we'll see you sometime soon.
Too cute! Thanks for sharing! Next time we go to Utah we'll have to get in touch!
So, I forgot to tell you that when they were over here yesterday Max (out of the blue) just grabbed JoJo, gave him a big hug, and said "oh, I just love you!" It was the cutest thing. Your kids are great! I hope they start rubbing off on my kids. :)
Wow, those Nordfelt's are nice to invite you over.
Post a Comment