I sent my baby girl to pre-school yesterday. She was so excited to go, that she asked me about every 5 min. if it was time to go. One time she said "Mom, lets go, they're gonna be missing me." I love my little princess. Look at my little girl in front of that big ole' school.

Here she is in front of her class room, ready to take on the world.


Isabel found her name on her table right away, and got to work. There's actually and Isabella in her class so the teacher asked Isabel if she could call her Izzy. Isabel agreed instantly with a big smile.


Isabel's teacher's name is Miss Wilkerson. The kids all call her Miss Lynn, (her first name) because it's easier. Isabel really likes Miss Lynn.

Isabel is awesome. She never once whimpered about school, (well except when she couldn't ride the bus home, but that's another story.) She asks me every day if she gets to go to school today. I hope that she will always stay so excited :) Where did my baby go??? I now have a big ole' preschooler. Sob, sob.
For the record I will have to say that I enjoyed a 3 hour break from all kids questions yesterday. 2 kids at school, and one napping. Could this be real? Ode to the silence, beautiful.
1 comment:
I don't know why, But I'm the one sniff, sniffing this morning. I am so happy that the kids are so excited and happy to be taught and interacting with others, my wish is that it will always be that way.
Love MOM
Post a Comment