Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturday is a special day.

This morning I took the kids to their primary activity. It was Isabel's first official activity, and I think the kids both had a good time. After the great time we had cleaning up, we went home and decided it was time for some more fun. It was so nice outside, and not too windy that we decided to go to the park to ride scooters.









Lazy bones sitting
down on the job.


Now it's Max and Izzy's turn to push Dad.
Little Joe just wishing he could be playing too.
As you can see everyone had a good time. Even little Joe had fun watching the kids run around laughing and playing. The park was short lived because little Isabel had to go potty for the 2nd time at the park. We took a short trip to Costco, and then came home for some NFL action and dinner of course.

So after dinner, I was doing the dinner dishes while joseph was whining at the table for more food. I turned around to see why the whining had stopped, and this is what I saw:










"Big bite Joseph"


Isabel, (with sunglasses and all,) had decided to finish feeding Joe his mush. To my surprise, the mush was not all over the place. She did pretty good at getting it right in his mouth. I think it's so cute that she wanted to help, and I love that her mouth is open just as big as his. What a cutie.

I love our time together. Reece does not working yet (circumstances beyond our control), and even though it is stressful, we find ways to cherish the time we have with him that will shortly be taken by the operating room.

3 comments:

Veater Family said...

I love your web site! Such cute kids! Your parents still look the same. Good to see you.
Leah

Washington Family said...

Hecka fun Cussin Jessica. Those kids are so darling. So so CUTE! I wanna go to Vegas sometime. I've never been. Someday!

Mac Family said...

Your kids are so dang cute!!!!!!! Izzy oh my gosh, I just want to give her a big hug, and max! He's playing chess? What? Does he know what he's doing? He looks so much like reece. And that one pic of reece playing the wii, I couldn't help but crack up. That was great. Glad you tracked me down. It's good to see your growing family. Tell your parents I said hi!