

Well, we finally chose a color for the wall in the living room. It's called
Autumn red. In the picture it looks great, but in real life it looks a little pink. Which is fine, I guess. It matches the color of the flowers on the couch pillows. I had to do two coats which was a pain in the butt. You should have seen me on the top stair of the ladder. Also in case you didn't notice...we got a new little shelving unit, and we're still undecided about where to hang things on the wall. If we ever decide, I'll update the picture. Plus, sooner or later we're going to paint the other walls in the living room ( a khaki/tan color) and the dining area. We are slow ( and here's my excuse: "it's hard w/3 kids"
haha ) but eventually it will be finished.
Oh yeah, I finished the trim in the kitchen. I also found some dust collectors at a garage sale, so I threw those up there. What do you think?
1 comment:
Nice painting job. Can we hire you? Then maybe you'd at least call me back ;) We missed seeing you guys this weekend. I wanted to chat before I head to Cali for a bit and before you head out of town. I like your "dust collectors" they add a little something. Hope you're doing well...and say hi to the kiddos for me.
Post a Comment