Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Mr. Incredible

Watch out all "bad guys", incredimax is here to save the day.


Flex

Found this costume at the good will for $3.00, and had to buy it. I thought that even if he didn't like it for Halloween he could use it to play dress-up with Isabel. After all, he's kind of sick of dress-up's since we only have princess dresses. haha j/k.

4 comments:

Ryan and Laura said...

jess- what are you feeding your kids?! He's ripped! Hope to see you guys sometime tomorrow.

Alex McMurray said...

Jessica Weiss Blackwell! Look at you, a grown woman with more kids than me! I remember when you were about 3 ft. tall at girl's camp! I saw your comment on Sarah J's blog and found yours. What a cute family you have!

Come take a peek at our blog. We're still in the Bay Area. Hope your family, immediate and extended, are well!

Kari "Sathre"

Washington Family said...

You're kids are sooooo adorable! And they have tripled! Wow I miss you "Cousin Jessica"!! Where do you live? What's new? I see you have a first born in Kindergarden! Tears! Drew is in Fourth Grade this year and Jordan has started preschool which I teach with a team of other moms, Taryn is my curly haired, blued eyed, thumb sucker who is also the 5th generation girl with the middle name Marie-not my pick,but what ever! She's all MOM~ Love you! My email is washrach@hotmail.com I want addresses and phone numbers! XOXO

Jen and Kent said...

Wow...what a find for only $3. I never get that lucky at Goodwill. What a cutie he is!!