Yesterday my sister Mavis and her family came to visit. It was so fun to see them! We got to hang out and visit, and then we all went to Sportsman's to check out the new store. (just opened yesterday) The kids wanted to touch everything, and play with all the cool hunting stuff. After the ever so fun outing to Sportsman's We came home and tried a new chicken recipe. Citrus honey glazed. MMMM... sounds yummy, right? Well it wasn't the best in the world, but it was o.k., and healthy, BONUS. I had to leave right after dinner, and the Browns left shortly after I did, so I didn't really get to say good bye. I'm sure we'll see them again soon. Love you guys.
Here are some pictures of the kids.
Lauric, and Max ... hugs

Sweet Isabel wanted to get her picture with Lauric too. "Cheese"

And here's the cutest picture for last. Maley, and Joseph 2 months apart, but both so stinken' cute, and happy to be in their car seats together. :0)
No comments:
Post a Comment