Monday, August 25, 2008

First day of Kindergarten

Well, we did it. No crying and for that matter not even any hugging. Max was like "see ya mom." The school max is attending is called Sue Morrow. His teacher's name is Mrs. Taylor. She's a substitute until they find a permanent. She is very nice. Max is in the p.m. kindergarten. He goes to school from 12:50 - 3:20. I like it because now I can put Isabel and Joseph down for naps while he's at school. Yay for me.

I'm not a big fan of this picture, but I'm glad that I even have it. Something happened to my memory card, and this is the only picture that was saved. I love digital camera's, but sometimes they're a real pain. I'll take some more pictures tomorrow at open house, and post them so you can all see his class.

I can't believe it's been 5 years since we were blessed with his sweet spirit. Now as he starts school, I'm sure the time will fly, and we'll be at his High school graduation in no time. We love you Max!

3 comments:

Kolob Canyon Realtor said...

Hi Honey,

Thanks for the pictures and keeping us so up to date. I remember your first day, you were so cute and little, you didn't exactly just say by mom, Let's just say girls are a little different. After a year or so, school was no problem.

Love MOM

Ryan and Laura said...

What a handsome boy! I bet he was fine...I bet he was more than fine. He's going to be the top of his class, popular, cool kid huh? We have definitely loved getting to know Max!! Hope you adjust to your new schedule...and come play when you can. It was fun to see you TWICE this weekend.

Veater Family said...

When does he turn 6? I didn't know we had kids the same age. I am so glad you found my blog. I am glad to have found your blog. What a cute family. Wow 3 kids. What made you go for #3. It freaks me out to think of it.