Sunday, November 5, 2017

Upper Falls adventure during fall Break (Oct. 23)

My kids told me that hiking wasn't their thing...
so I told them we were going on an adventure. 
I think they bought it.

 

Once we got to the base of what is known as upper falls, we ventured off to the left of the falls and followed a trail up to the middle section.




Once we got to the middle section we noticed some old ropes off to the side that let to more trail. I wanted so bad to keep going but was afraid for the little people.
I let Max go up because I trusted his strength to use the rocks instead of the frayed ropes.
He loved it! 
 And I loved watching him!

 I loved this Pano. shot of the kids on a little rock outcropping.
 And this one of just the boys lovin' each other.


Snapped a few of the kids on the trail, it was pretty steep, but they all did super well.
And Max was a great leader. He was careful to make sure Joe and Isabel knew exactly where to go.


Adventure complete!


No comments: