Friday, August 11, 2017

Trek (July 13th-15th)

Of course, the family parking lot picture
(while we were clean)

We drove to camp just up past Strawberry resevior


Our first devotional on our, "Trek through the restoration," was given by Mary McCann. It was marvelous. She spoke of the first vision, and the power of our desires through prayer.
I loved the idea she shared, that if it is important to us, it is important to God.
 After this devotional, we drove a little bit further in trucks to a new spot where we learned about the coming forth of The Book of Mormon.
They fed us lunch, and then the kids got to work pulling carts.
They were gung ho, and as it started to rain, they all praised the Lord for providing relief from the hot sun.  Such a wonderful group of youth!




 The two holding hands were the Ma and Pa of our family, Kristy and Pa Dial.
Reece and I were the Aunt and Uncle.

Look at those two handsome dudes leading the way

This was the look out just beyond our campsite...
And this was where I slept...
And this was what I got to wake up next to each morning...

We spent a lot of time trekking back and forth from camp one to camp two.
The kids were great the entire time, but sometimes a little tired...


Random photos


 
 
 




We had such a wonderful time filling each other's cups by sharing testimony of the truths that we had been taught. I loved being in the same family as our two oldest.
A memory I will not soon forget!


Oh, and these are our cool camp chairs


No comments: