Friday, August 11, 2017

Lake Tahoe in June

Best vacation of the summer!
Loved spending time with my family, and the fact that we got to be in nature was even better!

This was at Emerald bay state park.
\
 Eagle Falls in the background


 
 


Me and my little buddy...
Before she ate it off of a huge tree trunk


 


 And every night, after exploring nature, we drove back to the hotel and straight into the pool.
 

Late nights, meant early wake up calls from Elias...


Also, my aunt Kathy lives near Tahoe, so we got to see her for a bit.
Growing up, Aunt Kathy was a huge part of our lives. One of my favorite people for sure!

This next adventure was quite fun.






 Lots of rocks to climb on, and beautiful clear water.



Of course we must document the eating!
(I'll leave out the ones of me devouring ice cream)

 Oh, and we did a little shopping...

We had so much fun at sand harbor when it was cool and overcast, that we decided to go back again the next day to play in the water.
 My dad even splurged and got the kids a kayak for the day.

Love this one and her faces...







What an amazing adventure!
Thanks to my dad and mom for always taking us to cool places.
I hope that when I grow up I will be as cool as them.

No comments: