Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Catch up #1

Whitney and Scott came over for a visit before they got hitched. We let them play with our new virtual reality toys, and the kids played cards. It was fun that Scott and Reece were dressed the same, and it was funny that Joe was dressed to impress.


April 15th
Max gets braces, and he is totally cool in his Raiders gear



Water garden movies to watch Kung fu panda 3 with the Ehats


April 22nd, Isabel and I drove to Calif. with Emily and DaNae to surprise Brynne for her birthday. It was a total blast, and the girls were all in heaven to be together!


While in California, I got to eat a piece of heaven (carmelized pazookie pull apart from BJ's restaurant),
 And I got to see a few of my favorite homies (Girls camp homies)

I found a birds nest on our front lawn. Probably fell out of the tree

Joseph had pinewood derby...



Joseph car lost every single race, but he still had a smile on his face at the end of the night.
He took the losses pretty hard, and I told him he could stop racing if he wanted. He told me, "I'm not gonna give up on my car mom." 
His reply to me has given new meaning to the phrase never give up.


Next was the day we made this video...

(The original video was in slow motion. This is not that funny, but watching it on my phone...)

....we laughed so hard that the kids cracked heads and this happened....

The back of Joe's head rammed right into Max's face. After the bleeding was under control (both boys were bloody,) we noticed the mark on Joe's head was the exact shape of the bracket on Max's braces. It then became even more funny.

Last item of catch up (in this post,) was just documentation that I attended B.Y.U. Women's conference this year.
It was uplifting and inspirational as usual :)

No comments: