Max got to go on a camp out with the boy scouts. Because Reece is the scout leader, he GOT to go too.
The weather was calling for near freezing temperatures, so I spent the day getting them all packed and ready for the cold. I was a little nervous to send them out but they were not worried one little bit.
After they boys were out of site, I took the kids for some food. We decided on Wendy's, and it ended up being a great choice. Well, no one got food poisoning, so that's great... right?
Here's the crew:
Here are the boys after a very cold night in the woods.
They look pretty happy, (well Max looks happy,) and they're still alive...
...Success!!!
I guess because I packed the bags, I get to unpack them... hehee.
While I unpacked, Reece showered, and Max slept. Isabel and Joe played outside with friends.
Joseph wanted to go for a bike ride, so when I was done putting things away I took him to the park. We got to swing for a bit at the park and then we rode back home.
When we got home I decided to try my luck at the long board...
...Another success!









No comments:
Post a Comment