Isabel turned 8 in January. She had a movie party with a few friends. They watched Brave, and ate popcorn and treats.
Isabel seems to be getting taller and taller. We call her Izzy. She loves to help me around the house, she is still trying to teach her brothers everything she can, and she is always a happy l

This outfit is one of Isabels new favorites sent to her by her Grams.
Thank you Grams!
Along with the 8th Birthday, comes the baptism. Isabel chose to be baptized on Feb. 2nd 2013. It was a great day! We had some family in town to help us celebrate this awesome choice, and we had a lot of fun while they were here.
Here's Isabel getting ready the morning of
Dad and Izzy
Isabel was part of a Stake Baptism, and she was able to share her special day with her friend Micah
Here's our little forever family
And here's our big forever family (minus Mavis and Aerolin)
I'm so thankful for the friends and family that were able to share this special day with us. Especially grateful for my family that traveled to be with Isabel. Thank you!
Here are a few other things we've been doing:
The day after Izzy's baptism we watched the super bowl. We were cheering for our team, but they just couldn't pull it off.
Kids playing the kinect because of the mass amounts of snow, and freezing temp.'s outside.
The day after Izzy's baptism we watched the super bowl. We were cheering for our team, but they just couldn't pull it off.
Kids playing the kinect because of the mass amounts of snow, and freezing temp.'s outside.
Sledding for like 2 hours in a serious blizzard
Max and Ice
(nice mask Aisake)
Here's Isabel and Joe, just doing what they always do
Goofballs!

We got to have a picnic and ride bikes 2 Saturdays ago. It was so nice I think I got a bit of a sun burn
Max had to recite a few poems for his class poetry night.
Sorry the quality is not the best.
We always get plenty of snuggling in.
Joe decided to get cozy on top of Max as we waited to say good bye to dad for the day
Most recently we had a little boy in our family turn 5.
I can not believe our baby is five years old.
Eating his cake and Ice cream!
JoJo was only interested in presents. He didn't care what else happened at the party as long as there were presents.
Now that this excited little man is 5, he is ready to conquer the world.
The only question, is "am I ready?"
Happy Birthday Joseph!
I'm sure there are a ton of things that I have missed, and I will try to keep a better record as we move forward with our lives. This Blog helps our family remember a lot of fun times, and I'm glad I can look back and smile once in a while.
Now that this excited little man is 5, he is ready to conquer the world.
The only question, is "am I ready?"
Happy Birthday Joseph!
I'm sure there are a ton of things that I have missed, and I will try to keep a better record as we move forward with our lives. This Blog helps our family remember a lot of fun times, and I'm glad I can look back and smile once in a while.







2 comments:
Me Too .... Thanks honey, I love seeing the kids and their everyday and special day experiences. I enjoy reading your thoughts, also looking back. It would be a lot harder to remember if you didn't send pictures. Especially for us old folks. Love MOM
Those poor boys, it looks like they learned to dance from their grams. HaHaHaHa
Post a Comment