Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Love

Today Jo-Jo is sick again.  This little boy has not been able to shake his cough. This morning he has a fever to go along with the cough, so I thought it would be best if he just layed on the couch all day.  While I was trying to get things ready for the other two munchkins to get off to school, I looked over to find this:

Sweet, sweet, big sister Isabel was reading to her poor sick little brother.  I love when my children teach me how to be more Christlike.  Time, attention, and unconditional love.  The tender mercies of the Lord are all around us.  Look for them, and if you can't find them, search the children!

1 comment:

Kolob Canyon Realtor said...

Thank you for sharing this it brought tears to my eyes. If we would all just take the time to comfort one another. Love MOM