OK, so I get the worst wife of the year award because I had absolutely nothing planned for Maurice's birthday. Luckily a few days before, my dad called and asked if we wanted free tickets to Lagoon. We had never been before and so I was hesitant, but you can't turn down free tickets. My parents came up with my Aunt Missy and we all went to Lagoon for Reece's birthday. It was really fun. They had a halloween thing going on, and so that made it extra cool. Although Isabel did not think that any of the zombies were fun at all. Sorry Izzy! I'll just post a few pictures
Isabel and Joe had their faces painted thanks to papa
there was a cute little maze with some picture opps.
The little kids land was awesome, and not many long lines, so Joe was in heaven!
Thank you for the free tickets, and the wonderful time! Oh yeah, Happy Birthday Reece :)





1 comment:
Yeah, We love the blog. Thanks honey, I know you have been busy.
Lagoon was fun, I am going to take the motion sickness before I go next time. I love wild rides. The Spyder was awesome, my favorite. Love MOM
Post a Comment