Every year I like to try and do a theme for Halloween. This year we found Max and Isabel's old costumes (and mine) that helped us decide on a Beauty and the Beast theme. Max was Gaston, which turned out amazing. Izzy was Bell of course (Thanks to some assistance from my Mom and Aunt Missy), and JoJo was our little beast. It was fun, and the kids really enjoyed dressing, and acting their parts :)
Reece did not participate in our theme, unless I missed something in the movie???
This boy told me he wants to dye his hair black with blonde highlights. So silly, but he is a handsome boy!
Halloween is always a fun time to get out and have some fun. We def. had lots of fun, but I'm kinda glad it's all over for another year.
3 comments:
Hey honey, they look great ... Max looks great with dark hair, sooo old. Belle is beautiful and Joe he is our little beast. Thanks so much for taking the time. Love MOM & Dad
Okay,
It has been about a month! Love MOM
I still look here everyday for updates. Love MOM
Post a Comment