Max had to do a project for school. They got to choose an environment that they would like to learn about and write a report on. Max choose the desert. I was thrilled.. :(
One night at school they performed a poem with the whole 3rd grade.
It was cute!
And that's worth posting, I guess.
Since I'm posting about Max, I thought I'd put on some drawings that Max recently drew. I think he does a pretty good job, when he's not drawing something about someone dying. :)
Max is a really good boy. He learns fast and trys to be helpful when ever he can. (unless it's me asking him to do a chore, that's a different story.)
2 comments:
I love that boy... grams. Just one question, if he was reciting a poem, how come his mouth is not working?
What a great boy! We miss him and all of you!
Post a Comment