Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor day fun


Yesterday we wanted to hike the Y, but dad had too much work to do, so I decided to take the kids on an easier outing by my self.  We drove up the Provo canyon, and stopped at Nuns park.  We then continued on to walk up to Bridal Veil Falls.  Here are some pictures







 After getting all wet in the freezing cold waterfall, the kids got kinda loopy



Later in the evening, we invited some friends over for a small barbeque.  Once dinner was finished we headed over to the Atuaia's for, probably our last, marshmallow roast of the year.  It was a blast.  There's something almost heavenly about melted chocolate inside of a perfectly roasted marshmallow.





The end of another wonderful Summer day!

1 comment:

Kolob Canyon Realtor said...

Oh my goodness, what fun, I am so sad that I couldn't climb up those rocks with you and my darlings (actually looks a little scary honey). Well we will have to do it together one of these days. Love MOM