Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Another Year

Okay, here they are
 all grown up and stuff

Maximus
 3rd grade/A.L.L., Mrs. Simmons
Cherry Hill Elementary

Isabel

 1st Grade/Spanish immersion, Mrs. Ruewillta
Cherry Hill

Bye Sweet Isabel, enjoy your first day
Of course Joe wanted in on the pictures
 And after school, he had to run and give hugs
 Here's Mr. Cool
 The kids told me that they "loved," their first day!  I'm so glad that everything went well.  I miss my kids, but as long as I know they're having fun, I'm o.k. with that.

Speaking of Mr. Cool, he started football this week, so here's the first of probably many photos this season.
 Go Orem!

2 comments:

Kolob Canyon Realtor said...

Isabel's hair looks sooooo cute, I do love her long curls, But hands down she looks adorable with short too. I want mine cut, love MOM

Mindy Hill said...

Isaac took one look at this and teared up he misses his best bud so much! We have to be sure to do lots of playdates after soccer and football settles down. Miss you guys!