This week we had lots of fun. Including Kelly's birthday lunch, Dinner with the Atuaias and Toiaivaos, pictures with the Kaaumoanas, swimming with the Jaspersons and then Seven peaks with friends, plus we had the pleasure of spending some quality time with our New Mexicans (the Daytons). There were a lot of late nights, but every one of them was a party, and each memory is forever.
Kelly's birthday lunch at Cafe Rio
Sorry guys, I had to throw this one in :)
Birthday cake at my house
and she did get all 30 candles!
I got to take some pictures of some really cute kiddos
Buffy and crew got here last Friday, and they were here all week. We were lucky enough to get to spend some quality time with them. I think this picture below sums it up...
Okay, so we're just white and nerdy, but I still love my girl!
Thanks Buff for makin' time for us, (and for doing my hair) we'll miss you.
There's a lot more fun stuff that went on this week, but I don't have any more pictures. So this will be
The End.
1 comment:
i love the pic of kt and i!! thanks jess :)
Post a Comment