Thursday, May 5, 2011

Isabels Kindergarten program

Tonight we were blessed to be able to hear our sweet Izzy sing some lovely songs.  Isabel's school does a Kindergarten program for Mother's day. 

Isabel told us, if she wanted to say hi to us she had to wave with just one finger

We took some videos and wanted to share with all the family that could not be there.
Enjoy!

Weather song

Doe, ray, mi

Let's go fly a kite

Here's for the Grandmas

Mother dear I love you so

All the kids brought their moms a flower at the end
 Joe had to hold the flower.
And what else to do with a flower, but smell it.

Thank you for a wonderful evening sweet Isabel!

1 comment:

Kolob Canyon Realtor said...

Isabel what a good job you did.... I wish I could of been there to see it in person. Love Grams