Now this first picture is the one I wanted to use for the Christmas card but I couldn't get it to work with any of the layouts at Costco. So I'll just post it here on the blog so I (we) can stare at it when ever I want to.
Here's a few of just Max and Izzy
Maximus was so sweet to pose for me
and then there's Princess Isabel who was more than happy to take up some camera time.
and last but not least, happy lil Joe lookin' like an elf.
While I'm posting this pre-Christmas shout out, let me just take a minute to share something.
I know that we celebrate Christmas to remember our Savior Jesus Christ. I am so blessed in my life with a wonderful husband, and three beautiful spirits sent from heaven that I can not imagine what life would be like with out them. I also have a wonderful extended family, and great friends to share my life with. I know that there are some in this world who have no family or friends to love them, support them, or give them gifts this season. Let us pray for them, let us seek for these individuals, and share with them the message of love from our savior, and help them to know of the gift that he has given all of us.
Merry Christmas!
2 comments:
Very cute Jess! Have a Merry Christmas!!!!
So cute! Jo Jo is getting so big! Hope you see you guys sometime soon! Have a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment