Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ward Christmas breakfast

This past Saturday morning was our ward Christmas breakfast. Yum! We enjoyed a really delicious breakfast and got to visit with some good friends. Here's lil' Joe, with a messy face after eating his fair share of eggs and sausage, and of course ketchup.

After breakfast the primary children presented a reenactment of the nativity. So cute. Max was one of the shepherds and Isabel was a lamb.

We were so blessed to feel the spirit of Christmas through the sweet spirits of the children.


Also on Sat. morning the kids got to visit with Santa. Joe was a little skeptical until Santa whipped out a bag of candy. :)
Max: "can you bring me Halo 4?"
Santa: "have you been a good boy"
Max "yeah, so can you?"
Santa: "uh, here's your candy bud, be a good boy."
(Halo 4 is a game that does not exist, but Max swears that Santa will pull through. Just like the year Max asked for a lightning McQueen sword. Not just a sword, but a cars sword, also non-existent.)

Go, Santa, Go!!!

1 comment:

Kolob Canyon Realtor said...

Hi Honey,

I must be crazy or you can change dates on blogs. Last time when I looked (about 10 minutes ago, cause you know I can't go 10 with out looking at the kids) It was about your date at the creamier. Anyway, looks like fun. I think we should make some real sheep costumes. But Isabel can even make a box covered with cotton balls on her head look cute.