Sunday, July 12, 2009

94 years and still kicking.

There are so many pictures, and so little time. Well I guess since it's Sunday there is plenty of time. I guess I should say so many pictures, and so little will power. This past few weeks have been busy! First off end of June we celebrated Reecy's grandma's 94th birthday. His Uncle Maurice was in town (his name-sake) It was really fun to see him and grandma. We also got to see a few of Reeces cousins, but I didn't get pictures of them.
Here's Reece, Grandma, and Uncle Maurice:
Max, and Great Grandma
Isabel, and Great Grandma
And here's little Joe, with some big ole' red gloves on. Don't ask.
Here's all of us (except the busy body) with Grandma.
(Notice how tiny Grandma is. Or rather how large my legs look next to hers, can we say GIANT?)
We're glad to have Grandma close to us, and are happy that we had the opportunity to visit with her on her 94th birthday. We hope to be able to celebrate with grandma as she continues to age beautifully. Happy Birthday Great Grandma!

No comments: