Well here goes... Yesterday my cousin Lauren came for a visit. We wanted to show her a good time so the kids thought of some Ideas. First max thought that Lauren would love to play Bakugan's (crazy transforming ball toy thingy's) Looks like Max scored on that one, Lauren had a blast: After Bakugan's Isabel decided to bust out her hair tools, and hook Lauren up with a sweet new hair-do. Max had to get in on the action, so I let him do my hair. Yikes.
Awe, thank you Lauren for being a good sport! The kids had so much fun, and so did I. Smiles all around
I think they must want to be like Sister Dayton....She sounds pretty cool.. Just kidding. Now, about those pictures they are quite flattering aren't they? What about your picture....way to cop out! Cute blog, I love the family pics!!! I also love the picture of "miss thang" that is such a great discription of that picture of Isablle (I probably spelled that wrong!) our blog address is joeandbuffydayton.blogspot.com but I do need to warn you that it is getting left in the dust. I haven't had time to keep up on it lately, so there you go!
1 comment:
I think they must want to be like Sister Dayton....She sounds pretty cool.. Just kidding. Now, about those pictures they are quite flattering aren't they? What about your picture....way to cop out! Cute blog, I love the family pics!!! I also love the picture of "miss thang" that is such a great discription of that picture of Isablle (I probably spelled that wrong!) our blog address is joeandbuffydayton.blogspot.com but I do need to warn you that it is getting left in the dust. I haven't had time to keep up on it lately, so there you go!
see ya!
Post a Comment