Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hair cuts all around

Well, I had to put up the pictures of the boys new hair cuts. It makes them look so much older. Here's our little Joe...
Sweet handsome Max...


And every time we cut the boys hair Isabel is depressed because "she never gets to take a hair cut." So this time we didn't want her to feel left out. I took her into the bathroom before the boys, and trimmed her up. Then we used the blow-dryer, and flat-iron, and styled her hair all pretty. she was in heaven, and could not stop talking about her hair. What a cutie.
Oh my, can we say "poser!"
Then I just started taking goofy pictures. Here they are.

Josephine???


Enjoy!

2 comments:

kellerpatty@aol.com said...

No...you didn't cut JoJo's little hair...!! I guess we all undergo tests of character and I'm sure he'll get over it. Love your kids, they are WONDERFUL!

Noelle said...

Oh what cute kiddos you have.....