Thursday, March 12, 2009

New clothes

Well Max and Isabel decided they needed some new clothes this morning. Here are a few pictures of their choices:

Isabel got dressed first... (nice hair, right???)
Max followed her lead...
And now together...
But wait there's more,

here's my absolute favorite...

...these are a pair of Reece's Jeans, they walked out like this. Hilarious!



Also, I do have pictures of Joseph, but be advised he's missing something...


...his HAIR. Joe got his first big boy hair cut today, and he was a champ, not one tear. I held his head still while Reece went at it with the clippers. I think it turned out great! The only thing is that he no longer looks like my sweet little baby.

"Oh, how sad!"

2 comments:

Ryan and Laura said...

Oh my goodness! Jo Jo looks so grown up. I love the new haircut...not to mention your other two adorable children. So funny that they can be entertained with such simple things. Hope you guys are doing alright. We're excited to see you Sunday.

Washington Family said...

What cute kids! Babies hair looks great, Good job!