Thursday, March 19, 2009

What other kids?

O.K., so since there was no love for my other angles in the last post, I've got to give them a shout out in this one. (can you tell I just got home from b-ball? Just a little ghettoooooo!)


Here's my princess Bell, defending herself against the boys:
Grandmama' sent Max's birthday present in a big ole' birthday box. Included in the box was a St. Patricks day bow. We figured it wasn't for Max, so he let Isabel have it. Here's a picture of the little angel sleeping. She fell asleep on the way home from dropping Max at school.

O.K. now here's little Joe. While at the park riding bikes, he was feeling a little left out, so he got to wear Max's helmut for a while. Oh my.
Here's a picture of him passed out. The poor boy had crazy allergies. (allergies that turned into a double ear infection by the way. Ouchie)

And here's my favorite boy...my sweet Maurice, holding our little Jo-Jo. I like this picture (Reece your hot!) but it looks like both are taking some type of drugs. Poor Jo-Jo, so sick.I just have to say....I love my family!

2 comments:

Washington Family said...

CUTE! So cute! I love the picture of the sleeping cuties! They are so darling!

Mac Family said...

Hey Jess!!!! Happy late birthday to Max. I remember when we first met, you had just had him and we came to sign a contract with you for the basement apartment. Memories....And now you have three, wow! Three ADORABLE kids. Crazy! Tell Reece I said hi!