Monday, July 28, 2008

So Big

Attack of the killer bee...oh wait, it's just Jo-Jo


This is our little Joseph. He is now 5 mo. old, and thinks that he can take big boy showers with daddy. His Grandmama' sent him a new towel, and it is adorable. I can not believe how fast the time goes by. It feels like just a short time ago I was giving him a little sponge bath, and now he goes crazy with dad in the shower.
Joseph is so amazing. He wants to do everything his brothers and sisters do. He loves to try and get the cars when he watches them play

Also Max, and Isabel are always talking, and singing so of course when ever he gets a chance Joseph is practicing his singing. I love my kids, and think that it's sad the way they grow so fast. I hope I can take every opportunity to play with them, and watch them grow.

2 comments:

Ryan and Laura said...

I think it's sad how fast they grow too- why doesn't anyone teach about that in those dang child birth classes? At least your kids are adorable and patient (for the most part). We love them too. Hope the crazy Blackwells are having a nice quiet day. Maybe we'll get to go walking tomorrow???

Anonymous said...

Didn't you get my postcard? It had it on it. nerd!
I will call you with it!