New floors...We (dad, mom, and me) started on Tues. night, and finished Wed. morning. We love it! There are still some things (little things) to finish but those can be done when ever. (More paint) Sister Crooks saw us in action Wed. morning, and I think she can confirm that I did help. It was a fun little project. Maybe some day I can put my skills to good use. Haha. Just the front room was redone, and no more carpet stains... ...woo hoo!
sweet flooring- yes you did help and you are a stud! Someday you can help me do my floor :) Good to see you for dinner tonight- hopefully tomorrow night will be just as fun too.
I love the look of the house now! you guys are making that house look like new. I am sure jess did help her dad need someone to get him water and wipe off the sweat :) Love you guys
3 comments:
Looks great guys. How far did you guys go? All the way into the kitchen?
sweet flooring- yes you did help and you are a stud! Someday you can help me do my floor :) Good to see you for dinner tonight- hopefully tomorrow night will be just as fun too.
I love the look of the house now! you guys are making that house look like new. I am sure jess did help her dad need someone to get him water and wipe off the sweat :)
Love you guys
Post a Comment