Sunday, May 4, 2008

Maximus David Charles Blackwell

Born March 17, 2003
6lb 8oz
20 in

Well well well, this boy was born 2 and a half weeks early. He was born on my grandpa charlie's birthday...St. Patricks day. I started contractions at 4:45 in the a.m. I called my mom at about 5:30 to let her know what was going on. I waited until about 6:00 to wake Reece and call the doctor (Terry Sellers). He instructed us to go ahead and go to the hospital. When I checked in I was measuring about 3 cm., and was told that we were going to have a baby today. We called everyone to let them know. Maximus was born 12:59 p.m., at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center. Provo, UT.
My mother, and father were able to be there for the delivery, also Sharley came a little later that day, and we were so blessed to have our first little blessing from heaven. His name was originally Maximus David Blackwell, but since he was born on my grandpa's birthday we decided to throw that in there. Love you Max.

No comments: