Born February 22, 2008
7lb 8oz
20 in.
I was induced with Joseph. We went a week early to the hospital. I started petocin at about 8:00 in the a.m., and Joe was delivered about 3:00 in the p.m. at St. Rose DiLima, Henderson NV. Joseph was turned sideways, so the doctor (Rapheal Juarez) informed me that he would have to use forceps to help him turn. Reece worked side by side with the doctor, and helped deliver him. What a wonderful day.
There were a lot of people in the room for the delivery. Grandpa, and Grandma Wise, my aunt Missy, my sisters Mavis, and Sharley, three nursing students and their teacher, my delivery nurse, the baby nurse, the doctor, and of course Reece and myself. For a grand total of 14 people. I think I probably had a record. It was fun, and Joseph was a very cute lil' baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment