This year was just like any other, except...
...Isabel started Junior high!!!
I cannot believe that my little girl is in junior high. She is such a shining star! I love her sweet personality and kind heart more than words. I hope that this year is not too hard little sister, we will both go through some trials, but I promise to hold your hand if you'll hold mine.
Isabel started school on Monday the 21st because they have a special 1st day for all of the new 7th graders. The boys started on Tuesday.
Here's our Maximus.
Max is a big tough 9th grader this year. In Utah, 9th grade is still held at the Junior high. So, he considers himself the king of the school. Kind of fun to have Max and Izzy at the same school for this year. Max is an amazing big brother! He noticed Isabel struggling to find her lunch assignment and ran over to help her. I love that even though he pretends to be all macho, he still knows that family comes first.
And here's Joseph...
Joseph is in 4th grade this year and his teacher's name is Mrs. Proctor.
Joseph has such a fun personality and is always keeping me on my toes. Joseph was worried about his new teacher this year because he heard that she was very strict. After his first day I asked him if she was really very strict. He said, "actually, not at all." I'm glad that rumors don't stick with this kid. He gives everyone a fair shot!
Happy kids!
I'm so happy for all of my children and their success in past years. I hope this year brings few tears, but lots of smiles and laughs.
No comments:
Post a Comment