Wednesday, March 30, 2016

What!?!? 13???

He's a teenager!






 Goofball

 This next photo is just after I shoved his happy little face in his cake

What a remarkable young man he is shaping up to be. 
Maximus is gentle but fierce. Fierce not only on the field but in the classroom. He is dedicated to improving every day. Max is the best friend to an 8 year old boy who completely admires and looks up to him in every way. He takes the time to teach this friend and others by example, and never by intimidation, or force! 
Maximus was named after a man (in a movie,) who portrayed a valiant warrior in a fight for his country and his own freedom. I believe that he has taken on the character of this name, and will continue to do so as he continues to stand up and fight for the things he believes in.
I love this mighty young man of valor.

No comments: