Yes my little Jessie, I was thinking the same thing last night, hen I was at the Mesa Temple. It was beautiful all lite up for Christmas, families were everywhere. Dad was having a fun day with you and the kids. I was a little envious (to say the least). But I looked at the temple and remembered "we may not be together tonight, but I know we will be together forever". I am so thankful for that knowledge. Love MOM
3 comments:
Yes my little Jessie, I was thinking the same thing last night, hen I was at the Mesa Temple. It was beautiful all lite up for Christmas, families were everywhere. Dad was having a fun day with you and the kids. I was a little envious (to say the least). But I looked at the temple and remembered "we may not be together tonight, but I know we will be together forever". I am so thankful for that knowledge. Love MOM
That is suppose to be a when not hen!
These pictures are so precious!! I love them!!
Post a Comment