Wednesday, February 22, 2012

3 Day Weekend

This past weekend we drove out to N.H. again.  My dad's birthday was Feb. 10th, and Jo-Jo's is the 22nd, so we took advantage of the 3 day weekend and went to celebrate!  My parents are always so kind to us, and they always feed us too much :)  We love it!!!

I didn't get my camera out much, but I did capture this snow moment.
The kids wanted to build a snowman so they started shoveling on the deck
 Pack it on
 Take a break for a snowball fight
 Joe was cold, he had to think about his next move
 So the snowman turned into Jaba the Hut, go figure
 I had to get in one shot so the kids would believe I was there :)
 And of course when all is said and done, the kids have to crush the snow sculpture
They also got to make some fresh show cones which were gobbled up despite the cold
It's always fun to play in the snow, even better when you can play with family in the snow, even more better...
going in the hot tub, with family, after playing in the snow!
Happy birthday Dad and Joe!

1 comment:

Kolob Canyon Realtor said...

YEAH BABY.... good times. I wish there had been a little more snow. Love Grams