Friday, July 22, 2011

Is 4th of July over?

We love the 4th of July.  My parents usually come up to spend time, and we always go to the parade in Provo.  We also always do our hair "fun"


 Here's my guy doing what he does best...
...being goofy!
Also a little patriotic, he is amazing!


I got to run in the freedom run with a few of my girls!


After the parade, and lunch at the Creamery, we went home and had a water fight.  We also got to play fun games with water balloons.




 I love this picture




Here are a few short videos


Wow, that was fun! Let's try again next year!

1 comment:

Kolob Canyon Realtor said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe you did this 5 days ago, I can't believe I haven't looked at this for 5 or is it 7 days. Well you were here for 4 of those days. I have to stop frowning. Thanks honey.