Thursday night before easter, the kids and I headed off to New Harmony. My cousin Brad was having a wedding open house, and we wanted to spend some time with Grams and Pops. Reece had to work so we left him at home, awaiting our return Saturday night.
While at Papa and Grandma's house, they took the kids to the New Harmony easter egg hunt
After the hunt, my dad initiated a massive egg fight with grandma and the kids
Here's grandma helping Joe gather ammo
And now dad is breaking his back
After the N.H. hunt we went home to play, and then later that afternoon, the kids got to go on another hunt in the back yard. They had so much fun!
We drove home late Saturday night so we could be with Dad on Easter morning. The kids had fun finding baskets from the Easter Bunny, and I enjoyed spending a quiet Easter Sunday with my lovely family!
I had to throw this one in for fun. Joe was cold so he put a sweatshirt on. He would not leave his tie off, so it went on the sweatshirt. Love this boy!
So that's it in a nutshell. We did go to church and discuss the reason for Easter. I think the kids got the point. We are all grateful for the attonement, and hope to honor our Savior by keeping his commandments.
1 comment:
What a fun time, thanks so much for braving the weather and coming down to spend some time with family. I had so much fun.
Love Grams
Post a Comment