We started out the day singing happy birthday to Joe, while eating breakfast. He didn't really understand at first what it meant, but as the day went on he got the hang of it. He realized that he could do what he wanted, and ask me for pretty much the world, and I wouldn't say no. Later in the afternoon Joseph helped me make his birthday cup-cakes (I know, what mother makes her kid make their own birthday cake, I'm all about child labor.)
After singing Joe didn't waste any time. He managed to eat all the frosting off his yummy "tup-tate."
We also told the kids we could go to Chuck E Cheese to spend Josephs free birthday tokens, (plus we had a few left over from another bday.) So after cake, and presents we bundled up and headed over. The kids had a blast!
This boy is very special to us. It is so fun watching him grow and learn. He loves his brother and sister, but likes to boss them around. He's kind of in charge of the family, trying hard all the time to dictate what everyone does. Don't get in an argument with Joe, because he will win! Joseph loves all of his friends at church, and loves to "read," the book of Mormon.
Joseph melts my heart, and I love him dearly. Happy Birthday little guy!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday to our dearest little Joseph, 3 years old already, we can't wait to watch toothless with you, all our love poppa and gramma.
Yum! Those cupcakes looked so Good! You're an amazing Mom!
You never cease to amaze me! Where did you get those football guys?
Thanks Shannon and Gen.
Gen, I got the football guys at a party store when I lived in Vegas.
Post a Comment